Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tuesday's Full Moon in Virgo

There was a full moon in Virgo yesterday, and like many people, I felt it. Staying focused during a full moon is never an easy task for me. I am an intuitive and I feel everything planetary and weather-related. I guess that comes with the gifts--a mixed blessing? What is the percentage of people in the world who have problems with planetary shifts? I wonder.

All in all, it was a good day and my Tarot class at Santa Monica College was very satisfying. My students--the ladies--amazed me once again. I am so fortunate to have the opportunity to see their growth each week. I am able to point out their strengths and weaknesses as readers and show them how they can get out of their own way. Their confidence and abilities continue to grow. I love it when they walk out of class having learned something, totally charged, excited and looking forward to the next class. Very rewarding!

Today, I started this blog. It is my intention to use it to share my thoughts and insights into Tarot, spiritual tools and personal growth as directed by the muses and my guides. I hope you will follow me on this path.

3 comments:

  1. You can definitely see your expertise in the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.
    voyance par mail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great placement is here when i saw that i am really so shocked and also i am very impressed with your post can you more share here i will back soon as soon possible.
    Thanks for sharing...
    voyance en ligne gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for bringing us relaxation, your site is wonderful, I am on it every day and I do not see the end because there are so many novelties.
    Thank you for giving us so much happiness!

    voyance discount gratuite

    ReplyDelete