Monday, March 21, 2011

Faith


When all else fails, there is faith. The other day, when I emerged from a meditation, the memory of a conversation I had with a former neighbor of mine popped into my head. As with all things that "pop" for me, it leads me down a road that includes memory rushes of various related incidents from my life. Without disclosing a private conversation with the Internet world, I can say that I was and still am in awe of my former neighbor's faith in God.

While the world is filled with many different religions and belief systems, the one constant I find is nearly everyone believes in some sort of a Creator -- a higher power. I like that concept because it allows for everyday miracles and provides a sense of faith -- a belief that if things are good, we are blessed, and if things are not good, we are blessed because we learn to appreciate what we have, the experience, and know that things will change and improve. They always do. This is my belief.

As I have gotten older, I have become more tolerant and understanding of people's beliefs, but I have become less tolerant of closed minds. Getting back to my day of faith, I realized, at least for me, that the word faith is very important today and every day. Without faith, negativity creeps in, fear takes over, and our light dims. Faith illuminates the darkness. I chose this card from Sasha St. John's Gentle Wisdom from the Faerie Realm deck because it reminds me exactly about trusting and having faith even when there is no indication otherwise.

Faith keeps us alive, hopeful, optimistic, and able to handle whatever comes our way.

Faith is what helps us over the hump when we are afraid of the future or the unknown.

Faith is the word for today and every day.

Faith is our ability to believe when there is no local or tangible reason to believe.

Faith is trusting that you can thrive, even when it seems as though the deck (Tarot or otherwise) is stacked against you. It's only a cycle.

Faith is the one word that you can grab onto to support you when nothing else is there to do the job.

Faith
is the bridge, the conduit, the connection to the future.

Faith is the star in the sky that twinkles -- the one you wish upon.

Faith is what is needed when you have nothing to encourage you to to continue to trust.

Faith is what it takes to move forward even when you don't know where you are going. The Creator does, and if we embrace our ability to have faith, we can manage our fear of the unknown. Everything will be all right, no matter how it seems at the moment.

Am I a bit redundant? Possibly. Does it matter to me if I am redundant? No. What matters to me is, "Did I remind you of something wonderful to latch onto today?" I hope so.

KEEP THE FAITH, BABY!

9 comments:

  1. Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please?
    Consultation voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I love your blog it's really nice
    continued like that for the rest of it is really perfect believe me.

    Voyance gratuite immediate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really pleased with reading your blog!!! Excellent content wrote, thanks
    voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Félicitations pour un très beau site


    voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete

  5. Un petit pour vous dire que votre blog est super!
    voyance en ligne par mail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mille merci pour tout.
    Tu es incroyable, mille bisous pour toi.

    voyance gratuite mail

    ReplyDelete